Monday, January 28, 2013

Welcome!

Greetings and salutations!

Thanks for visiting my brand new blog! I actually already have a blog on Tumblr {CareeningDownAHill} but I felt like I needed to switch over because Tumblr seems like a good place to get your thoughts lost in a sea of gifs. Plus, I like this format better. You can organize and customize and make lists and show your Pinterest boards (one of my all time favorite sites) and many more things that I am still figuring out and exploring.

I plan to keep to the same guidelines I was writing about on Tumblr. No rules or specific topics, just a myriad of things that happen in my life and things I find interesting and random thoughts that pop in my head. Things that just need to be written down and out of your head, you know?

So, there you have it. Allons-y!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of the blog. Let me know if there are things you want to know. I don't know a ton about change the blog but I have a little under my belt.

    ReplyDelete